An issue(bug) is any “obvious error”. Feature requests and installation/usage problem should be asked in the forum. Errors on unsupported platforms are not considered bugs.
Seafile Professional edition customers please send tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please file bugs to the corresponding GitHub repositories
- Server and Web interface (Seahub): https://github.com/haiwen/seafile/issues
- Desktop client: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-client/issues
- Android client: https://github.com/haiwen/seadroid/issues
- iOS client: https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-iOS/issues
Step 1) Confirm you’re filing a new issue
Search existing tickets to confirm your issue isn’t already filed by someone else.
Step 2) Confirm your issue does not involve security
If your issue involves security, please see our Responsible Disclosure Policy.
Step 3) File a new issue
If your issue is new, please create a new issue in following format:
- Summary: Issue in one concise sentence
- Steps to reproduce: How can we reproduce the issue (what version are you using?)
- Expected behavior: Describe your issue in detail
- Observed behavior: What did you see happen?
- Please include relevant error messages and/or screenshots
- Possible fixes: If you can, link to the line of code that might be responsible for the problem